Help your guests reach your property more easily by adding Directions which they will see in your Concierge:
Start by going to Upsell > Directions.
From there, you can decide which places you should provide directions from, and how much detail you want to go into.
Let's have a look at the interface:
- Edit or delete directions as required
- Don't forget to add directions in each language activated in your system!
- Add new directions in the current language
Adding your directions
- Add a title for these directions; for example "From the airport"
- Choose an icon that best suits the directions you're adding
- Add your instructions. Note that you have several formatting tools available, including bold, italic, link, bullet & numbered lists.
- Save changes once you're done. To preview the changes, open the Concierge by going to Concierge > Open concierge.
Suggestion about what to include
- Always include some directions and information about reaching your property by car, where applicable. When you do, make sure you mention what parking arrangements there are - for example, is there on-site parking? Does it cost anything? Does the guest need to reserve a space? If there is no on-site parking, where is the location of the nearest parking place?
- If reaching your property via public transport is tricky, it might be better to briefly explain it, but then to add a link to the public transport website for your area where a guest can plan their journey
- If you recommend your guests take a taxi, make sure you give them an estimate of what taxi fares should cost to reach your property