When you first load the guest list, it will show you all of your guests arriving from today onward.
- You can search for guests based on their arrival date - this includes past guests. Simply add your desired date range and list will adjust as you do so.
- Use this toggle to show only reservations with a usable email address, or to show all reservations (ie. cancelled reservations, duplicates, and reservations with no email address).
- You can export the current selection to a spreadsheet.
- Click the person icon to open the guest profile, and click the second icon to manually unsubscribe a guest (it will turn red).
- Click the guest name to open their profile.
Viewing a guest profile
Let's take a look at the various information contained in a guest profile.
Guest information panel
Contains all the information received from your PMS/channel manager about this reservation. The data shown depends on each PMS type and will vary.
If the guest gives you a post-stay rating, it will be visible under their name.
There is a button to unsubscribe a guest from receiving emails for this stay only. Note that if you want to permanently unsubscribe a guest, you need to add their email address to Emails > Global exclusions. Of course, a guest can always unsubscribe themselves from the unsubscribe link in the emails GuestJoy sends.
You can also remove this reservation altogether. Note that if you manually remove a reservation, it will not re-appear next time the data is synchronised with your PMS or channel manager.
Also, if a guest checks in or sends a special request, the data they sent to your property will also be shown here, beneath the reservation data.
Guest activities panel
The tabs that are always visible in this panel are Emails, where you can see when each of your email is scheduled to send to this guest (and also send them manually), and Activity timeline, which records every interaction a guest has with GuestJoy.
An additional tab will be displayed when a guest completes each action type; for example, completing your survey.