When you first load the guest list, it will show you all of your guests arriving from today onward.
- You can search for guests based on their arrival date - this includes past guests. Simply add your desired date range and list will adjust as you do so.
- Use this toggle to show only reservations with a usable email address, or to show all reservations.
- This toggle switches between showing only guests who have unsubscribed from receiving your emails, or all guests who have not (the default view).
- You can export the current selection to a spreadsheet.
- Click the person icon to open the guest profile, and click the second icon to manually unsubscribe a guest (it will turn red).
- Click the guest name to open their profile.
Viewing a guest profile
Let's take a look at the various information contained in a guest profile.
Guest information panel
Contains all the information received from your PMS/channel manager about this reservation. The data shown depends on each PMS type and will vary.
- Another place where you can unsubscribe the guest manually
- Remove this reservation altogether. Note that if you manually remove a reservation, it will not re-appear next time the data is synchronised with your PMS or channel manager.
Also, if a guest checks in or sends a special request, the data they sent to your property will also be shown here, beneath the reservation data.
When the guest rates their stay in the post-stay emails, it appears in this panel. Also, if you have a guest survey activated, their responses will be listed here as well.
Any orders the guest submitted will appear on this panel. Note that you can also change the status of the order from here, in addition to the list found by navigating to Guest activity > Orders.
Shows all of the emails in your GuestJoy, and when it is scheduled to send / was sent to the guest.
Note that you can always send an email manually (useful for testing purposes) by clicking the Send email button, and view the email that was sent to the guest by clicking the View email button.
Activity timeline panel
Shows you every single interaction the guest has with GuestJoy, as well as technical activities, such as when the reservation is updated.
This can give you quite an interesting insight into how your guests interact with the GuestJoy platform.