What is it?
When your guests tick the GDPR consent checkbox, this allows you to add them to your marketing lists for future contact purposes.
This feature allows you to easily export your subscribed guests to Mailchimp.
How does it work?
Go to Settings. At the bottom of the page you will see an Export Guests section:
- Enter your Mailchimp API key here.
- Click save.
- Click this button to choose which guests to export, and to which list in Mailchimp you want to send them to.
Where to find your Mailchimp API key
Generating an API key in Mailchimp is very simple. Mailchimp has a clear, short guide on how to do it, which you can view here.
Exporting your guests to Mailchimp
Once you have successfully entered your API key, you can export your guests.
Which guests will be exported?
Only guests who have checked the GDPR consent checkbox can be exported to Mailchimp.
How to export guests
Click the Choose guests to export to Mailchimp button. You will see the following dialog:
- Choose the list in Mailchimp you want to send these guests to. Alternatively, you can also create an entirely new list for this export.
- Enter the date range, based on date of arrival, of guests you want to export
- Click the export button. After a few seconds, the process completes. After another few seconds, the results will be visible in your Mailchimp account.